To make a booking for over 6 people, please call us directlyBook Now
Why our Pub is great
The Caraway is just minutes from the centre of Carmarthen and easily accessible. We have good parking and a spacious, well-designed interior. Outside there’s a large seating area and a children’s adventure playground. We’ve also an under-five’s indoor play zone, making this a real child-friendly establishment. We offer a wide range of wines, beers and traditional cask ales, plus the most extensive food menu you’ve ever set eyes on, which thanks to our new Pizza Kitchen now includes the finest, freshest, stone baked creations.
This new Pizza Kitchen lets us create the perfect thin crust pizza, right there before you. The large, hand-stretched, pizza bases are topped with a rich tomato sauce, then dressed with your favourite ingredients. And if you want to torment them further you can load your pizza with extra toppings. How hot can you handle?
We believe that The Caraway is the ideal place to eat whether you’re here on business or out with family or friends. And remember, to help you cut costs, all our main meals are Two for One.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus